To provide oversight and guidance to all aspects of the work of Lynnhaven River NOW.Primary Goals:
- Identify and reduce sources of pollution in the Lynnhaven River.
- Protect and restore habitat vital to the health of the Lynnhaven River.
- Engage partner organizations, the City of Virginia Beach and the community in the restoration of the River.
- Build membership and outreach.
- Insure that the organization is fiscally responsible and fiscally sound.
The Executive Program Committee is composed of the Directors of Lynnhaven River NOW, the Chairs of each of the other committees, LRNow Staff and other ex-officio positions.
Participation on the Executive Committee is by invitation, though interest can be expressed to Karen Forget
or 757-962-5398.Meeting Schedule:
Meetings are held the second Monday of every other month (January, March, May, July, September and November) from 4:00-6:00 PM.Contact:
If you have a question about the Executive Committee, please contact Karen Forget